Thursday, September 5, 2013

Core Value Goals

This year I am going to focus more on four core values. These core values are being inclusive, reflective, responsible, and risk-taker. I am concentrating on the being a inclusive because, I want to be a nicer person and include everyone. I want to be reflective because I don't want to forget what I learned, so I should start reflecting on my work. I also want to be responsible to not forget my stuff. I want to be a risk-taker, because I don't want to be afraid to take risks.
The evidence that I achieved the four core values are my grades.

2 comments:

  1. Is it only in your grades that you will notice if you are meeting your goals? How else might you know that you are being more inclusive, reflective, responsible and risk-taking? Are grades the most important thing to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debora,
    Do you think that being responsible is just not forgetting your stuff, or more than that? For example completing your homework and being responsible for your actions. I didn't know you were afraid of taking risks because for me you are very spontaneous. Anyways, I hope you are able to achieve your goals.
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete